Vs > Ny-Alesund
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Ny-Alesund Climate & Distance Between
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Paganella Mountain, Italy
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Darbhanga, India
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Chiclayo, Peru
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Kumasi, Ghana
Ny-Alesund vs San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Ny-Alesund vs Jiwani, Pakistan
Ny-Alesund vs Basra, Iraq
Ny-Alesund vs Port Jervis, Ny, Usa
Earlton, On vs Vrfu Omu
Sumoto vs Clarinda, Ia
Fairfield, Ia vs Sfax
Earlton, On vs Belterra
- The distance between Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada and Ny-Alesund, Norway is approximately 4,960 km or 3,082 mi.
- To reach Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc in this distance one would set out from Ny-Alesund bearing 282.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc bearing 195.9° or SSW .
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Ny-Alesund has a tundra climate (ET).
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Ny-Alesund is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 10.7 °C (19.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.3 °C (20.3°F) more in Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 566.9 mm (22.3 in) more which is equivalent to 566.9 l/m² (13.91 US gal/ft²) or 5,669,000 l/ha (606,054 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.1° higher in Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc than in Ny-Alesund.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc relative to Ny-Alesund. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ny-Alesund vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Banjul, Gambia
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Geneva, Switzerland
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Tauherenikau, New Zealand
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Greenville, Tx, Usa
Ny-Alesund vs Danville, Il, Usa
Ny-Alesund vs Glasgow, Scotland, Uk
Ny-Alesund vs Hurbanovo, Slovakia
Ny-Alesund vs Arapuni, New Zealand
Kosti vs Shambat
Chatham Point, Bc vs Tateyama
Hiroshima vs In Amenas
Paso De Los Toros vs Dallas, Texas
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Ny-Alesund Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc
Climate Guides for Locations near Ny-Alesund
- Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia - 904.2 kms (561.9 miles) NE
- Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway - 107.4 kms (66.7 miles) SE
- Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway - 101.8 kms (63.2 miles) SSE
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 522.1 kms (324.4 miles) SSE
- Bjornoya, Norway - 520.7 kms (323.5 miles) SSE
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 958.8 kms (595.8 miles) SSE
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 1093.1 kms (679.3 miles) SE
- Tromso, Norway - 1046.9 kms (650.5 miles) SSE
- Karasjok, Norway - 1121.4 kms (696.9 miles) SSE
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 1173.6 kms (729.3 miles) S