| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc in January is very cold at -12 °C (10.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -17.1 °C (1.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 62.7mm (2.5in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 8:37 long and the longest day is 9:31 long with an average length of 9:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc: