| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc in December is cold at -8.5 °C (16.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.8 °C (9 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 69mm (2.7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 8:32 long and the longest day is 8:48 long with an average length of 8:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc: